Friday, January 6, 2012

Tangled Ever After - Another new clip!

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST returns to theatres for the first time in 3D TODAY - January 13th!  (Note:  will also be shown in 2D for those with little ones who can't do glasses for an entire movie!)

In conjunction with this movie event, Rapunzel and our other favorite characters will be featured in a new short film to be shown before the movie ~ Tangled Ever After!  I don't know about you, but this is almost reason enough for me to head to the theater that week...


And today (Friday, 1/13/12) a bonus released clip hot off the presses, to get you excited!





Here's the other, previously released clip, "The Rings".






5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, me and my girls love, love, love this movie. We lined up at Disneyland for I-don't-know-how-long just to see/take pix with Rapunzel and Flynn, and my youngest teen even got Flynn to do his "smolder" for her, priceless! We sure wouldn't want to miss the chance to see this, even if it's just a short clip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this a silly question, but even if you don't use the 3D glasses, will you be able to see the move okay? My three year old will probably not want to wear the glasses, but she LOVES Beauty and the Beast and I'd love to take her!! If you know, will you email me? mommywithselectivememoryatgmail.com. PS Thanks for stopping by I'm glad to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am now following back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi New follower from the weekend blog hop! Hope you follow back! http://www.brightbirddeals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose I should get my patooty in gear to see the original Tangled!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...